Credit ControllerJob not available
They are embarking on an exciting journey of growth and development and are keen to recruit an experienced, yet ambitious individual to join their vibrant team.
Working with a focussed, dedicated and welcoming team of people, this opportunity offers great longer term career development and training.
- Working with a diverse customer base, management of key accounts
- Credit control and support for key customers
- Review customer financial statements, credit reports and other relevant data to evaluate credit risk
- Prepare analysis on current credit risk and exposure, identifying at risk accounts to management
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service, providing support to the management team with key accounts
- Manage the efficient and timely cash collection, with the aim of reducing debtor days
- Support and manage any bad debt provisioning activity as requested by management
- Support in the preparation of periodic aged debt reporting, analysing trends and root cause, providing insights to manage exposure
- Account reconciliations
The successful individual will be highly skilled within credit control with proven success of reducing aged debt. It is essential the right person, works effectively with a team, is highly driven, motivated and communicates well at all levels.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity, working with a fast growing and innovative business who are offering a fantastic path for career progression.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Caroline Meeson or Giles Dawson at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: