Credit Control AdministratorReference: BH-53847
Working closely with a fantastic team of people, this diverse role will involve the following tasks:
To support the Finance Manager and to ensure the best processes are undertaken to support the business and to provide the best possible customer service.
To chase and collect outstanding debts by ensuring clients receive correct information and pay to terms, whilst building effective relationships.
- Maintain effective contact with customers to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with terms
- Produce and review customer reports to ensure payment can be made without dispute
- Demonstrate pro-active approach to resolving account queries
- Provide accurate periodic cash flow forecasts
- Maintain effective communications with internal and external teams, dealing with queries and highlighting where process improvements can be made
- Monitor and evaluate processes and suggest improvements where needed
- Other ad-hoc duties necessary as directed by your line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working in a finance based role
- Strong IT skills that include Excel
- Ability able to build effective relationships; good communicator; ensures collaborative working
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong customer focus
For further information or to apply, please either submit your CV or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.