Our client is a leading insurance based business based on the outskirts of Colchester, and they are looking to recruit a part time Credit Control Administrator, ideally 30 hours a week across five days a week. This position is being offered on a hybrid working model, with the opportunity of working from home three days a week.
The role duties include:
- Preparation reconciliations/MI weekly and monthly
- Preparation of payments
- Daily update of the cashbooks
- Query any incorrect payments
- Raise and process invoices and credit notes where required
- Chase clients outstanding declarations and/or payments
The role is ideally suited to someone who has experience of working in an insurance business, but my client is open minded to someone's industry background. More important is experience of working in a finance department, ideally with some exposure to credit control.
Due to the location candidates need to have their own transport.
Apply now for more information.