Cost AccountantReference: BH-50956
Reporting into the Finance Director the role has been created to plan, budget and monitor performance, set standard unit costs and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities throughout the business.
- Analyse various data to determine both fixed and variable costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Prepare regular reporting analysing product profitability and manufacturing costs to compare actual versus budget.
- Complete month end stock valuations.
- Work with management to develop improvements in productivity.
- Proactively develop more efficient reporting across financial control.
- Develop strong relationships with both sales and production departments within the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience from an SME business.
- Advanced Excel and Financial Modelling skills.
For a confidential conversation please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing in Chelmsford, Essex.