Compliance, Risk and Contract Manager - ManufacturingReference: BH-57976
Taking an important part of the long term strategic plan, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure business opportunities are reviewed carefully to identify commercial, legal, contractual and technical terms that need to be addressed and managed.
- Mitigating risks to the company
- Communicate with the Sales and Finance teams and distributors and purchasers where necessary
- Identify risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements
- Review, update and manage the execution of the company agreements
- Lead the reviewing, drafting and revision of contracts process
- Contribute to the negotiation of contracts to ensure successful delivery
- Assess potential commercial or financial risks
- Management of the proposal process
- Supporting the sales team with proposals with a view to win new business
- Any other duties that arises with regards to agreements and proposals where necessary.
Is this for you?
I am looking for a strong leader who has proven experience in senior project management. You will need to be well accustomed to preparing, drafting and analysing contractual documents as well as the ability to motivate, mentor and lead the team. The successful candidate will need to have a high level understanding of compliance and have the confidence to lead and educate the team.
This is a full time, permanent role and an immediate start is available for the right candidate. This role is full time office based and free parking is available on site. For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.