Compliance OfficerReference: BH-58842
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours contracted, hybrid working 1 day a month within the office.
Main Purpose of role: Providing compliance advice, monitoring and supporting the Compliance Manager to ensure the overall efficiency, progress and development of the compliance department.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, regulations, and policies ideally within the mortgage and secured lending sector.
- Highly detail orientated with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Customer focused, to identify & problem solve for clients.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel & Word
- Previous experience in financial services will be highly beneficial.
- Relevant mortgage or financial services qualification also beneficial
- Conducting call observations and carrying out quality assurance and compliance
- Supporting compliance manager with day-to-day compliance activities
- Supporting the compliance function in the management and handling of complaints, including complaints referred to Financial Ombudsman Service
- Monitoring compliance processes in the correct manner
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and industry developments
- Constantly helping to develop the compliance procedures.
- Other key duties to be discussed upon full role briefing.