Compliance EngineerReference: BH-58621
Reporting directly to the MD, the Compliance Engineer will research and develop robust quality controls to ensure the company meets its legal obligations to take its products to new international markets. Proven experience of managing a robust QMS in a highly regulated industry is essential.
The business operates a hybrid working model, meaning 3 days a week on site.
Duties will include:
- Leading the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products & process systems with the relevant engineering safety standards
- Leading and managing the process of ensuring that all the equipment, products and process systems are CE / UKCA marked in accordance with the relevant directives
- Leading design and machinery risk assessments in line with EN standards and machinery directives for equipment and systems provided
- Ensuring compliance documentation in place from suppliers for the products being supplied as part of projects.
- Leading risk assessment and mitigation processes in relation to compliance
- Developing and managing all documentation systems in line with company ISO9001:2015 requirements, ensuring all systems reflect both current standards and legal requirements.
- Approval of all project and non-project documentation in line with developed current practice
- Managing the generation of project documents, including operation manuals, test and review documents for capital equipment projects in line with company schedule