Commercial Support AdministratorReference: BH-53114
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have a pro-active approach to their work and be a good team player.
Previous administration experience is essential.
The role is Monday- Friday 8am-5pm and is office based with free onsite parking.
Duties will include:
- Providing support to the Commercial Managers who negotiate our agreements with the suppliers.
- Liaising directly with the Commercial Director and completing administrative tasks as and when they are required.
- Delivering guidance to both managers and estimators in their pricing and queries.
- Working alongside the Product File team to create pricing structures that enable our sales staff to trade competitively.
- Various other report writing and analytical duties as required.
- Providing a point of contact for our suppliers to help deliver their message to our staff and customers.
- Balancing multiple projects at once and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Experience in a similar role and a confident level of IT competency is preferred.
- Key personality traits would be a high attention to detail, a keen grasp of numbers and an enthusiastic, dynamic, ‘can do’ attitude.
Please contact Pure for more information.