Commercial Finance ManagerJob not available
Act as a member of one or more Group companies management team supporting the continual improvement of financial performance and decision-making through reporting, analysis and planning. Also act as the interface between Group companies and Group Finance to resolve queries as well as ensuring appropriate governance and controls are in place.
Job specific outcomes
- Responsible for developing effective working relationships with senior stakeholders e.g. Regional Directors, General Managers and Group Finance.
- Provide high quality and timely advice, information, analysis, reporting and interpretation to support effective decision making and performance management.
- Understand the drivers of business performance, identifying trends, areas of opportunity or remedial action and influence the implementation of initiatives to address these.
- Responsible for producing financial reports, forecasts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries that provides a comprehensive view of the financial performance of the operating company.
- Responsible for providing explanation of the forecast and assistance in the understanding of any variances between planned and unplanned income and expenditure thereby supporting effective finance-based business decision making.
- Responsible for producing finance reports and packs including insight, commentary, conclusions and recommendations leading to improved financial and commercial decision making.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: