Commercial Finance CoordinatorReference: BH-53838
This is a unique role and would be suitable for an AAT studier looking for there first position in a finance field.
There is parking on site, and you would need to drive due to the client’s location.
- Providing accurate & timely costings to enable sales & consultants to provide detailed quotations
- Maintain template costing sheets on the in-house system
- Assist with the production of weekly business performance statistics with historic comparison and trend analysis; report progress on annual bookings targets setting out weekly (and individual) targets
- Recommend commercial decisions in conjunction with the Commercial Executive, that directly influence either/all of margin improvement, cost mitigation or drive increased volumes through effective pricing
- Identification of booking patterns and underlying trends using the available data; anticipate periods where bookings are falling below the level forecasted
- Provide scheduled Management Information reports and ad-hoc Management Information reports as tasked
- Ensuring the very highest level of internal/external client satisfaction
To be considered for the role you must have:
- High levels of numeracy and financial awareness
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to achieve the overall task with a high degree of autonomy
- An organised approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A good knowledge of/ability to use all appropriate IT systems
- Ability to follow procedures
- The willingness to be part of a team
- Good verbal and written communications skills
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.