Commercial Finance AdministratorJob not available
Pure are currently representing an established national organisation based in Colchester, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right approach and application to join an exciting company as they rapidly expand.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have a pro-active approach to their work and be a good team player.
Previous administration and finance experience is essential.
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Salary: £23,000- £30,000 DOE
Office based- free onsite parking
Duties will include:
- Recording and processing the contract payment from suppliers that supports certain sales to customers - and ensuring that they receive what is due.
- Supporting the broader Commercial Finance department in all other matters including accruing rebates and attributing payments to the brands and locations accurately.
- Liaising with the nine trading brands throughout the UK on all matters regarding rebates and contract claims.
- Various other reporting writing and analytical duties as required.
- Maintaining rebate and contract support agreements on our central computer system.
- Providing direct assistance to the Commercial Director and supporting the Commercial Manager who negotiate our agreements with the suppliers.
- A good level of competency with Excel is a must.
- Key personality traits would be a high attention to detail, an excellent grasp of numbers and an enthusiastic attitude.
Please contact Pure for more information.