Commercial AnalystJob not available
As a Commercial Analyst you will support financial teams and report into the Commercial Finance manager.
This role comes with hybrid working, study support, parking, and other benefits.
- Provide accurate management and financial information for review in line with the timetable set
- Understand and challenge commercial cashflow assumptions
- Complete weekly forecast submission to Group
- Run a weekly sales reporting process to Division
- Develop and take ownership for cost reporting, liaising with Directors where appropriate to update on emerging trends and risks and opportunities
- Participation in the development of new / improved systems and controls.
- Deal with ad-hoc commercial requests and create bespoke analysis
To be successful:
- Studying AAT level 4 or above, or QBE
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-look ups
- Have previous experience in an account’s role
- Like to improve processes and question things if they do not seem to be right
- Are organised and have a proactive approach
- Are willing to learn and progress
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: