Commercial AccountantJob not available
In addition, this role will include the responsibility of ensuring that the stock is accounted for properly every period end and year end. This will involve undertaking a monthly stock reconciliation between actual stock and the stock accounted for in the general ledger. It therefore requires an individual who is methodical, logical and has an inquisitive mind.
Candidates should have a background in the following:
- Good understanding of stock systems, how to account for stock, stock reconciliations and stock takes.
- Producing management accounts for several business divisions.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA – who wishes to continue studying.
- Prepared to work as part of a team
- Comfortable communicating across all areas of the organisation.
Apply now or contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: