Commercial AccountantReference: BH-60100
Salary£45000 per annum
This global technology business are looking to appoint a qualified Commercial Management Accountant to join their team in Norwich. You will work closely with the Financial Controller development of weekly profit analysis, business dashboards and reporting packs for management.
- To produce monthly/weekly financial metrics across the division to support the Norwich Site, and to present the weekly results to the Business Management Team and Site Director.
- To assist with the preparation of business modelling to assist in new business pricing
- Modelling, forecasting and scenario planning to assist in commercial decisions
- Pricing calculations and updates as required.
- Commercially minded
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work to strict timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeric and literacy skills
- Ability to meet strict timescales
- Qualified accountant
- Extensive Excel skills
- Experience of collating and analysing data
- Previous experience within a similar role