Commercial AccountantReference: BH-53692
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure month end processing is completed accurately within deadlines, ensuring all journals are posted into the general ledger.
- Ensure all month end reconciliations are completed accurately, within deadlines & with appropriate back up.
- Reporting & challenging of overhead spend within site budgets.
- Analysis and understanding of material variances & labour variances on a weekly basis.
- Production and stock reconciliations
- Posting of stock adjustments journals
- Reporting of all financial results & KPI’s to the site management team
This role is ideally suited to an active studying part qualified accountant, but may also be suitable to a stop studier, AAT qualified or QBE applicant. The more important elements are for candidates to be comfortable working autonomously, have excellent communication skills and have some costing/stock experience.
This is an organisation that has thrived throughout the pandemic and embraces agile working and modern methodologies of work. Apply now for more information on this position.