Client ServicesJob not available
Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum
Do you have expereince within Financial Services?
Are you customer/client focused?
A specialist financial services business based in the Brentwood area are currently recruiting for a Collections Consultant to join their specialist team of customer focused collections specialists.
Hybrid working 2 days in office, 9am to 5:30pm
Salary: Competitive with monthly bonus after probation period
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- To liaise with all customers including those up to date and in for the collection of outstanding mortgage and loan repayments.
- Maintain a high quality of customer service through communication and negotiation, using appropriate methods and tools available to facilitate the rehabilitation of customer’s accounts.
- Each customer is an individual with their own specific circumstances, the Collector will be a highly motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership and accountability when making business and customer orientated decisions whilst ensuring the Treating Customers Fairly principles are maintained.
- To monitor term expired accounts monthly and where relevant refer through to senior management customer review group for further consideration of next steps
- Work with customers to understand their financial circumstances and using this information to agree realistic and sustainable arrangements.
- Dealing with incoming calls and making outgoing call for collections area.
- Ideally to have worked in similar collections role within Financial Services
- Ability to listen, empathise, negotiate, and inspire confidence
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively
- Time Management skills
- Work as part of a team
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: