Chemical Process EngineerReference: BH-59716
Salary£45000 - £55000 per annum
We are supporting a fine chemical manufacturer in their search for Chemical Process Engineer. Working directly with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the initiation, design, implementation and commissioning of new plant projects. You will thrive on the challenge of producing quality product by developing new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment. You will be a Chemical ENgineering graduate (or equivalent) with proven experience in a similar role.
- Analyse existing production processes and develop recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimise risk, costs and wastage, increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
- Lead in trouble shooting and plant optimisation to improve plant efficiencies.
- Develop best practice operating procedures, ensuring SOPs are in place for equipment and processes and that they are fit for purpose
- Manage external engineering contractors and validate design work, equipment specifications
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation