Buying & Merchandising AdministratorReference: BH-54096
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Hybrid working available
ASAP start desirable
- Provide administration support for the Buying and Merchandising team.
- Supplier management of terms/conditions, set up and communication.
- Maintain an accurate range plan & system accuracy/updates of department manual.
- Prepare data as required for weekly & monthly reports, reviews and promotions.
- Collate and produce seasonal department manuals.
- Collate, create files and maintain information from suppliers for all products.
- Organise team travel arrangements.
- Organises Point of Sale (POS) for new range and offers and promotions.
- Collate product information needed to support marketing and web functions.
- Assist with the selection of seasonal product ranges and collection of product data for costing exercises.
- Review of previous sales data with the buyer.
- Maintain range progression by setting up new products and orders, according to department procedure.
- Manage delivery of goods into centres/warehouses, working with suppliers/wider business to ensure that the critical deadlines are met.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding progress of production and delivery dates with others/Merchandiser/Category Head.
- Manage the maintenance of the stock replenishment systems, to maximise sales potential through order processing (Under the strategic supervision of the Merchandiser).
Candidate Profile & Experience:
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Able to plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with intermediate to expert knowledge of Excel
- A positive can-do attitude
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to accurately manage and organise a large amount of data
- Confidential manner