Our client has thousands of products and sell globally. The role with partner with the Purchasing Director to create and implement a robust procurement process.
You will have full responsibility for your own portfolio of products with the ability to source and supply new products and suppliers. You will need to be an experience international buyer and have a background in retail and ideally electrical goods.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Merchandise planning to include review of existing stock, product sales and margin performance reviews, manufacturing lead times, etc
- Manage the full purchase order process from order to delivery
- Oversee shipping process through to delivery including documentation checks, delivery schedules, working closely with the warehouse teams, updating stock systems, etc
- Continuous review of your product portfolio to ensure best possible performance in sales and profitability
- Supplier relationship management of existing and potential new suppliers
- Management of quality control of suppliers to ensure any warranty issues are dealt with efficiently
- Identify new products for sourcing
The Candidate: -
- Existing experience in a similar role with international buying
- Experience in the retail sector a must
- A skilled negotiator that can influence others
- Strong verbal and presenting skills
Given the retail nature of our client this role will be site based in Epping, Essex with standard office hours 8:30am to 6pm to support the store network.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity then please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.