Business Systems DirectorReference: BH-53581
This senior IT and Systems role will work across multiple locations in the UK and overseas supporting and developing the groups IT and systems strategy as the business continues to expand.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Leadership of key teams in IT & Business Systems
- Working on 3-5 year plan and budget
- Ensure the integrity, control and effective operation of all computer systems, telecom equipment, related applications, hardware and software
- Purchasing and maintaining of all IT hardware and infrastructure through 3rd party suppliers
- Maintaining data security and management
- Continual improvement and review of current IT systems and services
- Project management of system implementations and upgrades
- Ensure that business applications are reliable, consistent, secured and properly managed from a governance perspective
- Regularly assess the existing business systems environment in light of new and alternative systems/products/processes
- To arrange and support the rollout of IT Business Systems training
- To manage, contribute and participate in supplier performance and SLA reviews.
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to business requirements
- Advise on current best practice in IT/Business Systems and ongoing developments in IT hardware and software
- Provide technical solutions to business issues in order to assist in efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Ensure all IT compliance, statutory requirements and licensing issues are adhered to
- Multisite experience - 3 sites in UK with numerous worldwide sites.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment would be beneficial
- Worldwide presence/experience
- Complex business environment
- Project management
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- SAP Business One on HANA
- Warehouse & logistics management systems
- Office 365
- Dashboarding and Business analytics tools, such as Power Bi/Tableau
- Business partnering experience
- Embrace technology usage and adoption
- Hands on approach
- Relationship skills across all levels of the business and with external partners and customers
On offer is the chance to join a business developing products that genuinely benefits people’s lives. They are offering an excellent salary alongside a broad range of benefits.
The business has teams on site and some teams overseas so some travel will be required. Equally the business are happy to offer flexi and hybrid working.
Please apply for further details.