Business Support ExecutiveReference: BH-53557
Are you an experienced administrator who is passionate about helping people? Do you have excellent communication skills and strong IT skills?
Due to the rapid growth of my client on the outskirts of Norwich, I am recruiting for a Business Support Executive to join an expanding team. The role is primarily provide administrative support while managing new business trade accounts and other business enquiries in the team.
Main duties will include:
- Managing the onboarding registration process for new accounts
- Liaise directly with new enquiries to establish their needs.
- Undertake administration tasks as required
- Manage the business enquiries
- Place orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Take payments online for orders
- Send electronic communication to customers
- Ensure customer data is maintained
Is this for you?
Ideally you will have proven experience in a Customer Service/Account Executive role and have a strong administration background. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who is growing and you will have the chance to progress and develop your career with a company who supports progression and encourages personal growth.
This is a full time, permanent position and you will be required to work on site. Due to the location, you will need your own transport and car parking is provided free on site.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.