Business AnalystReference: BH-58832
Ideally you will have a varied background, including technical and operational Business Analysis, supporting organisational and business systems change.
The team are embarking on an Agile journey that will make a positive impact on the business at a time of growth and product development. Your stakeholders are diverse and will need a variety of support throughout the lifecycle of turning challenges in to opportunities and supporting the Scrum teams in achieving their goals.
There is a clear roadmap to deliver over the coming years, which will enable you to have a great influence on how the business operated moving forward.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- A track record of working on IT development programmes.
- Experience of working within Agile, or similar iterative development methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation techniques
- Experience of the full project lifecycle with solid stakeholder engagement skills across all customer levels
- Transition from Waterfall to Agile including Scrum and Kanban frameworks would be an advantage.
Business growth and quality will be influenced heavily by the technology and process efficiency within this business, so there are plenty of opportunities for technical and personal development. It is an exciting time to join, with ongoing transformational projects happening, and you will be rewarded with an engaging working environment, good benefits, and a modern flexible approach.
For more information, please contact Ruben Davis at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click to apply. A full job specification is available.