Business AdministratorJob not available
This is an exciting and broad position fitting someone who is keen to develop their administration career further.
Key focuses for the role:
- To provide administrative and business support to the team to enable the consultant to focus on client relationship management and business development.
- The role involves coordinating the smooth running of the business including administration, customer service and compliance
- To provide a professional service at all times to clients and candidates both on the telephone, in emails and when greeting them in the office.
- To represent Pure’s values of integrity, trust, flexibility and be a team player.
You will be:
- Assertive, proactive and flexible
- Professional, confident verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on a broad range of duties with high pace whilst maintaining quality
- Flexible, able to travel and work longer hours as required
- Have a ‘can do’, resilient and tenacious attitude
- Quality focussed in everything you do
- Customer service focused
- A team player
- Previous office or customer service experience is desirable
- A strong grasp of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Educated to A Level, GNVQ or equivalent
Please contact Claire at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: