Business AdministratorReference: BH-51790
This is an exciting and broad position fitting someone who is keen to develop their administration career further.
Key focuses for the role:
- To provide administrative and business support to the team to enable the consultant to focus on client relationship management and business development.
- The role involves coordinating the smooth running of the business including administration, customer service and compliance
- To provide a professional service at all times to clients and candidates both on the telephone, in emails and when greeting them in the office.
- To represent Pure’s values of integrity, trust, flexibility and be a team player.
You will be:
- Assertive, proactive and flexible
- Professional, confident verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on a broad range of duties with high pace whilst maintaining quality
- Flexible, able to travel and work longer hours as required
- Have a ‘can do’, resilient and tenacious attitude
- Quality focussed in everything you do
- Customer service focused
- A team player
- Previous office or customer service experience is desirable
- A strong grasp of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Educated to A Level, GNVQ or equivalent
Please contact Emily at Pure for more information.