Building Development SpecialistReference: BH-51473
I have a new and exciting position in South Norfolk for the role of Building Development Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who ideally has experience working for a building merchants who is looking for a new challenge!
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be expected to deliver a smooth procurement process to your customer based on building, agricultural and business supply needs and requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Service the requirements of your customers and be the point of contact for customers with new or large-scale building projects.
- Work with team to identify new or large scale projects for your customers.
- Act as the single point of contact for the customers who are looking to work on a new or large scale project.
- Dedication to outstanding customer service.
- Take responsibility and accountability for procuring within the building, agricultural and business supply chain.
- Record and maintain quotations on the database to facilitate the progress of a quotation through to acceptance or refusal
- Investigate the reasons for unsuccessful quotations and reporting these figures.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities for the company and process improvements.
- Attend supplier meetings as required.
Is this for you?
Ideally you will have knowledge or experience of procurement within the buildings sector. It is essential you have drive, enthusiasm and resilience to succeed in this role along with exemplary communication skills. You will be working within a great team so the ability to work as a team is essential however independent working will also be required.
This is a full time, permanent position and as well as a great salary, you will be rewarded with fantastic benefits including 21 days holiday, plus 3 days holiday over Christmas and your Birthday off to celebrate! Other great benefits too including free parking!
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure