Bookkeeper Team LeaderJob not available
I am exclusively working for a well-established client in Chelmsford who have an exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper Team Leader to join the established team on a permanent basis.
This comes with a great benefits package and are centrally located for office working.
You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Bookkeeping with the running of the team in addition to day-to-day bookkeeping duties.
Duties will include:
- Attending weekly management meetings
- Assist with process improvements & keep documentation up to date
- Assist with client queries
- Perfrom bank reconciliaton
- Assist with reviewing the compliance log
- Sign off Bank Accounts monthly
- Responsible for ensuring receipts and payment inbox queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assist with training new team members
- Daily bookkeeping duties when needed
- Ensure service levels are always maintained
- Review and approve purchase ledger payments
- Approval point for data entry completed by the team
- Assist with producing statements- yearly, quarterly & monthly
- Step up when the Head of Bookkeeping is absent to lead the team, reallocating bank recs, download payment forms and ensuring daily payments are completed on time
- Previous experience supervising or team leading 3+ members of staff within an accounts/bookkeeping team
- AAT level 4 or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Previously used accountancy software/packages
- Intermediate with Excel
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail & ability to multi-task
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.