BookkeeperJob not available
This role will be to provide effective support to the Management Accountant and Head of Finance to maintain accurate and timely financial records. The main responsibilities are to accurately record all day to day financial transactions for the company.
The Bookkeeper job duties include processing accounts payable and receivable and managing invoices, as well as reconciliation of statements, balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
- Processing both purchase ledger and sales ledger transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting all company direct debits and standing orders
- Monitoring and reporting client ledgers and up to date credit limits
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and periodic forecasting as required
- Paying supplier remits
- Assisting the management accountant with reconciliations and up to date statements for the reporting of debtors
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Preparation of information and schedules for auditors
- Assistance with VAT as required
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Post capital expenditure and ensure all depreciation policies are followed
- Administrative support to the finance team as required
- Regular reporting on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations
- Provide weekly debtor reports for Board review, with commentary
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Minimum three years’ experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working in both an individual and a team environment.
- Be able to prioritise and manage own workload
- An ability to work quickly and accurately with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Business Central, part of Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- Good Excel skills