Bid Co-ordinatorReference: BH-53745
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, you will be involved with the preparation and management of proposals and quotations and maximising the opportunity for success.
- Ensure all enquiries are reviewed carefully.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective running and management of the bid process.
- Prepare professional proposals.
- Communicate directly internally and with distributors to ensure that quotations and proposals are completed in a timely manner.
- Develop relationships with colleagues and distributors.
- Report regularly to the Internal Sales Manager.
- Maintaining orderly records of prices, costs and data.
- Assist with the preparation of paperwork and quotes
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven experience within an internal sales, bid co-ordinator or project management role.
As well as a generous reward package, you will also benefit from a company pension scheme, life assurance, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and on site parking.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.