Bid Co-ordinatorJob not available
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, you will be involved with the preparation and management of proposals and quotations and maximising the opportunity for success.
- Ensure all enquiries are reviewed carefully.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective running and management of the bid process.
- Prepare professional proposals.
- Communicate directly internally and with distributors to ensure that quotations and proposals are completed in a timely manner.
- Develop relationships with colleagues and distributors.
- Report regularly to the Internal Sales Manager.
- Maintaining orderly records of prices, costs and data.
- Assist with the preparation of paperwork and quotes
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven experience within an internal sales, bid co-ordinator or project management role.
As well as a generous reward package, you will also benefit from a company pension scheme, life assurance, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and on site parking.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: