BI Engineer 0394Reference: BH-58979
This role will involve maintaining the data held within the warehouse, ensuring that it is fit for purpose, delivering insight and reports to business stakeholders and seeking new technologies that would benefit the group.
- Maintenance and creation of data pipelines from source systems to the data warehouse.
- Point of contact for measures and data extraction related queries across the organisation.
- Continuous improvement, seeking out better ways of doing things.
- Curation of data for the BI Developers and Analysts.
- Understand business processes to ensure all reporting solutions are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with customers of all levels of seniority and expertise across the organisation to establish their needs and offer BI advice.
- Assist the BI Engineer to ensure the data warehouse is fit for purpose.
- Curate data for the production of reports.
- Ensure that IT Security and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times.
Skills experience required:
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
- Experience using rest API’s.
- PowerBI exposure.
- Past experience using Sharepoint 365.
- Ability to travel their office on a hybrid basis (Norwich, East Dereham, Melton / Woodbridge, Felixstowe, North Walsham & Bury St. Edmunds)
- Knowledge creating Azure data pipelines.
- Strong communication skills with experience working with Shareholders.
- Exposure to Agile or Iterative development methodologies.
Our client is offering a number of competitive benefits, such as 25 days annual leave (28 after length of service), with the option to buy and sell holiday, as well as an exciting rewards scheme.
If you are interested or would like to know more, click apply or please contact Toby Brownlie at Pure Resourcing Solutions Norwich.