BI & Data AnalystReference: BH-54555
You will assist with delivering reports and analytical solutions that can be used within the business, whilst working closely with other team members to deliver high quality solutions within defined deadlines.
It is desired that you have experience of using SQL server technologies, Power BI (Or other Dashboarding tools) and Azure.
You will need to feel comfortable working in an agile environment to deliver business outcomes in line with sprint cycles.
● Produce high quality Business Intelligence solutions including tabular and visual reports
● Work within coding standards, quality and timescales as directed by the BI Team Manager
● Produce high quality code and take responsibility for the quality of their own code
● Carry out testing activity as required to ensure the quality of team deliveries
● Be involved in peer code reviews, taking steps to rectify issues and improve code quality
● Support consultation with external and internal customers to understand and document requirements
They have seen strong resilience to the pandemic, and envisage being remote. There will be the expecation that you will travel to the office when needed. For more information, please contact Harry Severn at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click to apply. A full job specification is available. Looking for other opportunities in IT? Please get in touch with the Pure IT recruitment team who will be happy to support you.