Benefits AnalystReference: BH-53453
They are looking to strengthen their HR team based in Cambridge by appointing a Benefits Analyst who is passionate about benefits management and administration.
Experience of supporting global benefits would be an advantage especially in Germany partnering with works councils.
- Manage & review EMEA benefit renewals and any new plan proposals through Corporate approval process
- Oversee retirement plans in EMEA; day-to-day plan management and collaborate with EMEA HR Business Partners
- Procurement and invoice management for all benefit related services
- Ensure benefit summaries & forms are kept up to date and posted on company portal
- Manage ongoing enrolments for new hire employees (with vendors & Payroll) and ensure benefits are discontinued for leavers; this would include the meal voucher process
- Explain employee benefits by conducting meetings (if and when necessary); responding to day-to-day questions & requests from employees
- Managing annual process for pension statements in Germany; interface to Pension administrator and Payroll
- Cooperation with Works Council committees on benefits related activities and collective agreements
- Review quarterly & annual budget forecasts provided by Finance team
- As needed, work with vendor / broker to keep benefit database (with Mercer) updated
- Support statutory tasks – e.g., social insurance audits, support on employee income tax audits, reporting activities with fiscal year closure, employer’s professional health association
- Assure adherence to company benefit strategy, policy and governance, and ensure programs comply with regulations, laws and employment standards
- General reporting activities on various internal and external topics
- When necessary, determining employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends
- Degree educated with proven experience in benefits management in an international setting
- Team player, flexible, collaborative and cooperative in your approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced every changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of various defined benefit plans
- High level of benefit design, regulatory and compliance knowledge
Package – generous salary, plus 20% bonus and RSU’s.
The role is being offered on a hybrid working model, at least 2-3 days a week at their office on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Please call Caroline Batchelor for more details regarding the role.