Back End DeveloperReference: BH-58830
This role is fully remote, with rare travel to their Norwich office.
This role will involve:
- Design, development and testing of enhancements, changes, integrations, APIs etc in line with external and internal customer needs in line with the enterprise architecture
- SQL & .Net C# development and testing
- Support inside SLA within defined area of responsibility
- Working alongside your team, supporting highly respected customers in building and enhancing their outsourced logistics, repair and remarketing processes.
- Keeping relevant documentation up to date
- Contribute towards the estimation and planning of client and internal work and communicating updates to Solution Architects and Project Managers.
- At least 3 year’s proficiency in SQL Server (2012 and above) with a successful track record in application development
- At least 1 year’s .NET, C# experience
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- SSIS, SSRS, CLR’s, MS Project / Visio experience desirable