Associate Finance Business PartnerJob not available
Pure are partnering with one of Norfolk’s best regarded employers to recruit for an Assistant Finance Business Partner, to join their fantastic team based in Norwich.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious account professional, who is looking to join an organisation that will support with your career progression. In addition, they genuinely value your work-life balance and have an excellent benefits package. Ask me for more information!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The key purpose of this role is to support the Finance Business Partnering team to in turn support the management of financial activity across the organisation.
Working closely with key stakeholders, you will provide guidance on a variety of finance related matters. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and provision of financial reports to budget holders
- Support budget holders in the preparation of budgets & forecasts
- Complete month & year-end reconciliations
- Transactional processing, including journals
- Support non-financial staff to understand & interpret key financial information & reports
- Query resolution
- Support with a range of ad-hoc projects as required
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: