Assistant Project ManagerReference: BH-52989
I am recruiting for my client based in North Norfolk for the role of Assistant Project Manager to help run a portfolio of projects for large multinational clients. This client is a leading content marketing agency providing digital marketing, content creation and SEO services for UK and international clients.
- Managing a portfolio of projects to ensure they are delivered on schedule and to budget.
- Managing an internal team of Project Coordinators
- Creating, monitoring and updating project delivery plans
- Creating and maintaining systems for accurate record keeping of large amounts of content/data.
- Liaising and reporting to the client and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional way.
- Maintaining accurate project records and reporting regular project progress to the Project Manager.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting risks and issues appropriately.
- Being the champion for the delivery of quality content and understanding client requirements, implementing quality assurance procedures, leading the creation of accurate and clear briefs and guidelines.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in planning and managing projects
- Experience in tracking and recording project progress
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate-advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
This is a full time, permanent position and working 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday. An immediate start is available and a mixture of home and office working will be considered after suitable training is completed.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.