Assistant Operations AdministratorReference: BH-54326
This role is within the Operations department, and you will be required to perform a range of administrative tasks within the team. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
- Interact with customers via both telephone and in writing, politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations
- Respond to customer enquiries via both telephone and in writing, ensuring that the enquiry is fully understood and to provide information in order to satisfy customer needs
- To ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all of our customers.
- Undertake and perform a range of straight forward transactions associated with customers such that all transactions are made accurately and promptly.
- Complete customer-based information and feedback (e.g. letters, paper files) such that customer records are complete and fully up to date.
- Generate standard correspondence relating to customer queries and ensure that these are dispatched to customers on time and within any relevant service level agreement (SLA).
- Understand and apply all proves controls (eg. Money laundering, data protection) in order to ensure all activity in the role is fully compliant with requirements.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of industry and regulatory requirements. (Desirable)
- Basic systems navigation skills (including Microsoft packages). (Essential)
- Basic understanding of the customer lifecycle. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of operational functions and processes. (Desirable)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. (Essential)
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build up effective relationships at all levels internally and externally. (Essential)
- Ability to plan own workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements. (Desirable)
- Ability to work well and keep calm under pressure. (Essential)
- Ability to understand the needs of our customers and be focused on customer outcomes. (Essential)
- Relevant work experience. (Desirable)
Please contact Pure for further information.