Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
This is a great opportunity for somebody to gain first hand experience of producing management accounts and build upon their existing experience. This is a great opportunity for somebody AAT qualified and looking to continue with their studies as a full study package is available. This would also suit a Finance graduate with some experience looking to study.
- Provide management accounts support to businesses within a rapidly expanding centralised finance function.
- Production of month end management accounts, to a strict 5 day timetable, including:
- Variance analysis on income and expenses,
- Income bridges between Actual and Budget,
- Aged Debtor analysis etc
- Assistance in producing the month end CEO Report.
- Prepare and submit income flash reports in line with timetable
- Ensure intercompany balances are reconciled on a monthly basis, in line with timetable
- Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of annual budget
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and provide assistance with annual audit
- Online banking payment review and authorisation
- Preparation of monthly solvency calculations in line with FCA CASS 5 rules
- Preparation of FCA RMAR returns for central Group review
- Assisting Group Finance and Finance Business Partner in delivering Group led changes
- Oversea the daily, weekly, monthly routines for purchase ledger and cashbook.
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Analytical – providing insight into business performance through focussed management information
- Deadline driven
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- AAT qualified
- Good Excel skills
This role is 9-5pm with 2 days based in the office and 3 days at home with free parking.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: