Assistant Management AccountantReference: BH-59059
This organisation are established and successful in the local area, they are committed to supporting their staff and enabling them to have the flexibility of hybrid working. This is a fast paced environment and you will have the support of a large team to assist you in your day to day tasks.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the main duties of this role are as follows -
- Preparing and posting month end journals
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting of intercompany recharges
- Reviewing results and supporting budget holders with queries
- Providing analysis regarding financial results
- Preparation of payment runs, posting of bank payments, expense processing and allocating credits - these duties will be shared with the accounts assistant.
- Preparation of the payroll for 250 employees.
You must have experience in the above duties and be comfortable working to tight deadlines, ideally you will be AAT qualified with experience of processing payroll. If you would like to hear more about this role please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.