Assistant Management AccountantReference: BH-53707
As the incoming Assistant Management Accountant, you will be tasked with the following set of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly KPI reporting
- Weekly stock reconciliations
- Producing financial and labour reports
- Additional ad hoc duties as required by your line manager
Due to the nature and calibre of the role, you will ideally possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar level accounts role, with ideally an accountancy degree, or actively studying an accountancy qualification such as AAT, CIMA or ACCA.
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive in your approach to work
Given the location of this role, it is best accessed by car, and the organisation offer a good holiday and benefits package.