Assistant Financial Accountant (Studier)Reference: BH-51477
This will be a pure financial accounting role, but you will get exposure to the wider finance and business team. Responsibilities will include:
- Produce the quarterly VAT return for approval by Finance manager in a timely manner.
- Production of monthly intrastat and EC sales listings in a timely manner and ensuring consistency with VAT returns
- Ensure weekly/monthly balance sheet reconciliations are produced on time, with issues immediately actioned.
- Support with monthly management accounts can be generated in a timely manner - published working day two.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register, ensuring all new or disposed of items are treated in a timely manner
- To liaise with other departments to ensure the information produced is being used and that it allows them to manage their areas better.
- Always look for better ways to complete tasks - keeping the Finance team at the forefront of IT/ERP enhancements
- Reconcile the monthly Confidential Invoice Discounting account.
- Review stock holding from a financial perspective, with recommendations on any action required.
- Provide recommendations to Senior Management on actions arising from any of the data sets reviewed.
- Adding value to data to enable Management decisions.
Please contact Joseph O'Sullivan for further details and a confidential career conversation.