Assistant BuyerReference: BH-58383
Working as part of a small team, this is an integral part of the Buying and Merchandising team and will have responsibility to support the Buying team and the Merchandising team with their day to day buying and administrative tasks.
- Request and manage samples in to the business
- Support the Buying Team throughout the product selection process
- Communicate buy decisions to suppliers
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Provide assistance to the Assistance Buyer on all aspects of product development to manufacture
- Setting up products on the bespoke system
- All other administrative duties for the Buying and Merchandising Team where necessary.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong administrative skills and high level IT skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion for customer service and delivery
- High attention to detail
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Experience working in a Buying team would be an advantage, however not essential.
This role will initially be based on site while trained and there is then the option to work hybrid (3 days in office and 2 at home) although flexibility will be required. Free parking is available on site.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.