Assistant AccountantReference: BH-53899
· Provide monthly and quarterly business information
· Provide monthly and quarterly business and financial information to the CFO for reporting purposes where requested.
· Production of data annually for insurance quotes, audit requirements and HMRC reporting.
· Investigate trends and variances as required, considering products and services.
· Liaise with CFO to provide accurate monthly reporting.
· Assist with budget preparation
· Act as the liaison for management information queries.
· Preparation of information for periodic Tax and Statutory returns.
· Subsidiary company VAT returns
· Review, allocate & process key income & direct expenses.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a proven background in the above areas of accountancy and also display:
· Attention to detail, accurancy and strong communication skills
· Part qualified or currently studying for accountancy qualification
· Advanced Excel skills
Our client offers a strong benefits package, study support and option to work from home.
Apply now for more information.