Assistant AccountantReference: BH-52861
6 month fixed term contract
Office & Remote Working
An established business in Colchester are looking for an Interim Assistant Accountant to support the finance department through a busy period. This position will report to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will need to be AAT Qualified or studying towards their ACCA /CIMA with knowledge of management accounts.
- Prepare, reconcile and analyse where appropriate aspects of the monthly Management Accounts for specific product areas. Reconcile revenue to information and explanations from the business and between the accounting system and SAP system
- Perform WIP analysis, product costing, provisions. Understand and apply within working practices the key drivers that impact the monthly Management Accounting reports
- Assist in the production of financial analysis
- Royalty, profit share and commission calculations
- Calculate bad debt provisions, accruals and prepayments
- Analyse and solve ad hoc problems using your knowledge of the business and the systems
- Assist with ad hoc duties as needed, including covering workload in other teams
- Calculate bonus/commissions provisions
- Process intercompany transactions
The client is offering an excellent salary, office equipment delivered and a supportive team. If interested in finding out more please contact at Pure on 01473 250990.