Assistant AccountantJob not available
This is an exciting role which offers the opportunity for quick career progression and growth within the company. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role offers the successful candidate the chance to develop their skills and make the role their own. Hybrid and flexible working are offered with this role.
Your responsibilities will be to oversee the financial administration of the business, which will include, but not be limited to:
- Produce sales invoices, maintain sales ledger, credit control
- Purchase invoice processing and all aspects of purchase ledger
- Bank posting and reconciliations
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Create and post month journals, including wages
- Complete accounts to P&L
- Manage weekly payroll, including hours, overtime, deductions, pensions/auto-enrolment and bonus payments
- Provide financial information and analytic support to the Managing Director as requested.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please call Jamie at Pure Cambridge, or press APPLY.