Applications EngineerReference: BH-53474
Some of the perks and benefits are Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Personal Accident and Additional Benefits such as buying/selling holiday, Car Lease, Gyms, Dental etc.
In addition to this they offer clear progression and development which would be great for someone looking to join a company that enables development.
The Engineering Department is engaged in the design of industrial control systems for the oil & gas, telemetry, and renewable energy sectors.
Upon joining the Engineering Department, the successful applicant will have exposure to the key aspects of the products and services the team design and support.
On assignment of product or project based tasks, the successful applicant will work with colleagues to design and implement control systems comprising electrical, electronic, SCADA/HMI, PLC/RTU, and documentation elements, among others.
The successful applicant will also work with other departments to assist in delivering the materials, manufacture, test, and commissioning of systems as required, as well as interfacing with customers to ensure their requirements are met.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Understanding of software development practices including documentation.
- Understanding of automation equipment SCADA/PLC/RTU programming/design.
- Understanding of electrical/electronic equipment and application.
- Proven track record in an automation design/build related environment.
- Understanding of hazardous area equipment selection/installation/ maintenance.
- Knowledge of automation systems, specifically communication equipment selection/installation.
- Knowledge of C, C++, VB programming and web design tools.
- Knowledge of design/manufacture of SIL rated equipment.
- Involvement in SCADA/PLC manufacturer specific training programs.
- On-site/offshore commissioning and/or fault finding.