Amazon Marketplaces ManagerJob not available
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketplaces Manager who will be responsible for our existing UK and International marketplaces on Amazon and managing a small team. The role includes maximising profitability, revenues and sales growth on all our marketplaces and looking for new opportunities for growth.
• Managing Amazon Marketplaces both Seller and Vendor accounts across the UK, Europe and USA.
• Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue, creating new content and ensuring it is translated and optimised for international markets.
• Manage marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets for all Amazon Vendor channels.
• Managing a small team to help drive sales on Amazon.
• Look for and lead new opportunities to grow.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with the marketplaces’ account managers.
• Consider various fulfilment options and their impact on profitability.
• Consider the wider marketing options available on marketplaces.
• Launch marketplaces into new geographies.
• Manage and launch new products each season
• Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
• Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
• Proven experience managing Amazon (or equivalent).
• Previous experience of running Amazon channels for a large account.
• A strong understanding of Amazon paid advertising and experience managing advertising accounts across multiple countries.
• You will have worked in the FMCG industry.
• Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering successful online strategies to deliver commercial growth.
• High level Microsoft Excel skills
• Attention to detail to ensure new product listings are 100% accurate and complete.
• Analytical skills to interpret and report on traffic and sales data.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: