AdministratorJob not available
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, responsibilities include:
- Day to day processing of sales orders, ensuring the accuracy of information entered onto internal systems.
- Investigation of discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensuring acknowledgements are issued in accordance with KPIs.
- Liaise with sales offices, customers and internal departments regarding order updates.
- Customer requests for improved delivery.
- Updates on delays/changes to acknowledged dispatch dates.
- Identify and report any areas for improvement.
- Provide cover for other departments as required, e.g. Shipping, Despatch, Import/Export support.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Desirable - previous experience working within a sales or shipping environment.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative and be willing to assist in other supply chain departments, when required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Well-motivated with the ability to show initiative.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: