AdministratorJob not available
Strong IT skills are an essential requirement of this role, including Outlook, Excel and Word, ideally with experience of other systems, such as automated meeting room technology and accounting systems.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
- Welcoming and signing in visitors
- Booking and managing meeting rooms
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Managing various outlook in-boxes
- Directing emails to the relevant person
- Ensuring timely management of contract renewals
- Collecting quotes
- Reviewing terms and conditions
- Maintaining stock levels such as stationery, refreshments, and cleaning products
- Booking travel including car hire, flights, and hotel
- Scheduling monthly company meetings
- Sending out reminders and consolidate presentations
- Organising company social events
- Working collaboratively with the Office Manager and the team more generally
- Undertaking any other duties for the team as and when required.
- IT proficiency including Excel, Word and Outlook is essential
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
For more information, please call Julie.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: