AdministratorJob not available
You will be supporting the payroll section in attaining its aims and objectives, by providing an effective service within the company working as part of a team, and managing a portfolio. This will be in accordance with HMRC, pension scheme regulations and employment terms and conditions. The working environment is fast-paced and the ability to work well and remain positive under pressure is essential.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the role:
1. Manage a portfolio on all aspects of payroll (start-finish), consisting of multiple monthly pay dates and differing terms and conditions across employers.
2. Accurately input payroll data, balance reports and dispatch payrolls, meeting required audit checks.
3. Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, Starter proactively with HR colleagues to ensure that all contractual changes are administered effectively in time for payroll deadlines.
4. Apply statutory provisions including, PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay, Student loans and Attachment to Earnings Orders.
5. Process data, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials as appropriate.
6. Complete monthly and annual Local Government Pension returns in accordance with statutory deadlines.
7. Answer queries from allocated companies and assist with other team members’ queries, create and uphold sound customer relationships at all times.
8. Respond to enquiries from third parties on payroll related issues, including correspondence with statutory bodies such as HMRC, Local Government Pension Scheme, Teachers’ Pensions and Third Party providers.
Please call Julie for a more detailed job spec on 01223 209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: