Administrative ExecutiveReference: BH-53576
You will be working in a small team, providing varied customer support and administrative activities.
- Providing customer support including customer set ups and production of quotes as necessary.
- Day to day liaison with clients as required.
- Collating and producing all required documents for the sales team
- Raising purchase orders and invoices accordingly
- Ensuring effective communication with all required departments
- Any administrative tasks as and when required.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience with all MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to use own initiative and to be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in a customer service/administrative role
This is a full time, permanent role, working on site Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Car parking is provided. For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.