Accounts Receivable SupervisorJob not available
This role comes with hybrid working and there is free parking onsite.
You will be responsible for day-to-day supervision of the Credit Control team. Driving active account management, collection of cash in a timely manner, support with cash allocation, management of aged debt and limit the company’s exposure to bad debt.
Duties will include:
- Ensure timely payments from customers for their Trade invoices, by providing support and guidance to the credit controllers within the UK team.
- Monitor and ensure prompt payment of VAT and Duty invoices
- Ensure that VAT reconciliations are completed in a and issues are followed up
- Ensure statements and copy invoices are sent to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve invoice queries promptly through liaising with internal departments and customers
- Reconcile ledger
- Chase overdue debt
- Manage the credit review process for all customers to ensure that they are within company guidelines
- Ensure new accounts are correctly set up on the accounting system
- Provide escalation point for the team to resolve stubborn aged debt/invoice query issues
- Develop the Credit Control team, providing individuals with regular feedback, support, training, development, and coaching
- Set objectives and monitor KPI’s
- Work closely with the cashier to allow efficient allocation of cash receipts
- Support the business through changes that impact the credit control team, to allow for efficient transitions
- Ability to influence
- Ability to prioritise and plan
- Be able to manage own work load and the teams
- Excellent IT skills including intermediate Excel
- Experience of a multicurrency ledger
- Experience of reconciliations
- Experience of working withing a credit control team
- Sage experience desirable
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: